Saturday, October 27

The Making of a Photographer

Here is a picture of my son Andrew and I talking about using a camera with manual zoom. So far his experience has been a Sony point-and-shoot camera. The neat thing is Andrew has shown a love for taking pictures since he was old enough to hold a camera and shoot. Of course most of his shots were pointing right up nose but it was a cool "kids-eye-view" of how he saw the world.




I look forward to teaching him not only the camera side of composition but also the computer side. Life is so short and success is so hollow if we don't mentor some one else. Why not our children? I think we have lost that sweet and beautiful art. The art of mentoring. I have had some wonderful people in my life that have helped me become all that I hoped I would be.



Who are you mentoring? Who are you gently and consistently showing the beautiful parts of life? Thats what I love about photography. A beautiful moment in time can be frozen for a lifetime. So what do ya say? Mentor someone and lets make beautiful LIFE together.

Below you can see a couple of shots Andrew took with my Canon.